Subfloor In Process

Over the weekend I made good progress on the subfloor. After studying the pictures from the teardown, I managed to complete what's shown in the pictures. I have a couple more framing pieces to add, then I'll pull them all up, coat them with a sealer and re-install them. Only issue I ran into was the supporting straps under the pan (the sunken floor section in the pictures) were of different depths on different sides. So I'll need to even that up as a final step before laying down the plywood. Aside from that small problem, pretty happy with the progress. My goal now is to complete the framing during this week and be ready to lay the plywood subfloor next weekend.